Monday, January 16, 2006

So, I'm reading this article about a guy who has the new world's record for solving the Rubik's Cube and I've decided that this guy is pretty much the smartest guy in the world - why, you ask?

Hello - he just got a mother-freaking world's record for something that no one has played with since 1987 - no one's standing in line to take that one away from him.

I may have to take tomorrow off so I can work on my world's record bid for dancing the Cabbage Patch for the longest period of time (which I'm pretty sure is going to be about 4 minutes).

Wish me luck.

1 comment(s):

  • Have you seen the newest season of Beauty & the Geek? One of the guys on there used to hold the world record for the rubric's cube (like 12.99 seconds or something). Anyway, he memorizes the thing with his fingers and then solves it behind his back in like 30 seconds. Do these people not have ANYTHING else happening in their lives?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home