Tuesday, January 17, 2006

um... yeah... I got nothin' today.


oh, except for this: this guy ended up getting MLK day off... and every other day after that. Bossman and Bosslady sat him down and told him that they didn't appreciate him snooping through their house (his response: "I was looking for a tissue") and that they didn't appreciate him stealing alcohol from them and drinking it on the job site (his response: "I'll pay you for the beer if you want") - After they spent close to half an hour trying to get him to understand that it's wrong to go into someone's house without permission and it's also wrong to steal... because, apparently, unlike the rest of the planet, he didn't learn that at the age of 4.


I'm taking requests, though - If you have a topic, let me know... I'm bored and feel disconnected from the world

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home