Thursday, February 16, 2006

Hello.... is it me you're looking for?

Being the typical narcissistic blogger, I check my stats all the freaking time every so often and never cease to be amused by the searches people do that land them here (most frequent include: "snozzberries", "blue panties" and "my hot sister" - and I'm sure those people are actually searching for MY hot sister) but yesterday I got one for "my hot sister's mother"... um... I'm no geneology expert, but wouldn't your sister's mother actually be... your mother? This is like one of those word problems that they give you in 3rd grade or something.

5 comment(s):

  • i love looking up what searches people did

    By Blogger Jeff, at 8:59 AM  

  • Dude, I'm just trying to find my hot sister's mother...did you really need to ruin it for me?

    By Blogger Jay, at 10:03 AM  

  • it was just a search for a convent with the hot nuns.

    By Blogger Pusher Robot, at 10:22 AM  

  • LMAO!

    I never do the same ;) . I try to write about boobs a lot. I've gotten mucho traffic since writting a post on extended breastfeeding.


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:20 PM  

  • whoever searched for 'my hot sister's mother' definitely needs some help. I don't know if I should be more concerned that he thinks his sis is hot OR because he's searching for her (his?) MOTHER on the web...

    creepy!


    By Blogger Webmiztris, at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home