Tuesday, March 28, 2006

You know what's worse than a job interview?

A job interview first thing in the morning.

Know what's worse than that?

A panel interview - you know, when you have four people shooting questions at you.

You know what's worse than that?

A panel interview followed by an hour and a half of other procedures, including a polygraph test - yeah, a polygraph test (which was, of course, preceded by a tearful confession of my every transgression.)

What a fan-freaking-tastic way to start the day.

Oh, and about halfway through the interview process, I decided that I really didn't want the job anyway, but I didn't want to pass up a chance to take a polygraph because I'm weird like that.

1 comment(s):

  • wow that's a horrible interview process. can you say what job you were interviewing for? If you can't say the name the company, can you say what the position was?

    By Blogger boston terrier photo blog, at 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home