Friday, March 24, 2006

You know you're bored at work when you start looking for personality tests to take...

Concerned Inventor




and - there was a man in my office talking about how "since [he] was baptized" he realizes that he's "not alone in the car" - two thoughts:

1) It reminds me of the McDonald's commercial where their new coffee makes selfish bastards realize that they have families


and


2) Can he drive in the carpool lane now?

1 comment(s):

  • While, as a Christian, I totally understand the "not alone in the car" sentiment (although I find it odd workplace conversation), I have to say THANK YOU for saying that about those McDonald's commercials. I really, REALLY don't get them. I wonder if it's the same ad agency I blogged about--the one who brought us the big-head BK guy and "My Fast" (VW)--who is responsible for this.

    It's an extremely STUPID ad campaign, and must be stopped.


    By Blogger ninjapoodles, at 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home