Sunday, April 16, 2006

Have I mentioned that I start my new job tomorrow?

Have I mentioned how scared shitless I am?

yep

scared

shitless

I hate new, life-changing events like this - hate. Especially new jobs. I mean, when you think about it, you spend more time at work than you spend awake at home so job changes shouldn't be taken lightly, right? Like if you have a job interview on a Saturday, you probably shouldn't jump at an offer on Sunday, right? Because that's totally what I did. What was I thinking? It's a comfort thing - I'm a comfort-type girl - I love comfort - have I mentioned that I would wear pajamas 24 hours a day if I could get away with it? And starting a new job? GIANT LACK OF COMFORT. I don't know the best route to get there, I don't know what to wear, I don't know where to have lunch, I don't know if anyone there will like me... I'm going to have to spend the whole day smiling politely and having good posture... how long until I can have a comfort zone there? How long until I can be comfortable being a spaz? How long until I can be comfortable being myself? And more importantly, how long until I can surf pr0n check my email from work? Seriously, if I have to spend a whole day without checking my gmail, I don't know what I'm going to do.

Gah.

Change sucks.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home