Monday, April 10, 2006

reasons #24 and 38 why it's cool to be jobless

#24 - mozzarella sticks are a perfectly acceptable breakfast

#38 - it's okay to stay out until 2AM on a Sunday night*


* I was out until 2AM because me and a bunch of tough roller chicks took a roadtrip to Atlanta to see a real roller derby bout - and that real derby bout?

oh.
mah.
gawd.

It was SO cool - derby chicks are hardcore - those bitches can skate, push, shove and catfight all in perfect makeup and fishnets. If you're anywhere near a derby team, you must go to a bout IMMEDIATELY!

2 comment(s):

  • Mozzarella sticks for breakfast? Yuck...

    By Blogger Will, at 10:23 AM  

  • I SO want to be a Rollergirl. No leagues around me. Maybe I need to start one.

    By Blogger Zoe, at 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home