Thursday, April 06, 2006

w00t - vacation day tomorrow - and all of next week!!!!!

Bossman has recovered from his sickness and came in this morning to ignore me, complain about my job performance and tell Bitter Smoker Chick to tell me not to bother coming in to work tomorrow - see why I didn't bother to give 2 weeks notice?

This is where working for immature, shortsighted jackasses pays off - it's all in the downtime, baby.

Just for fun, I should unplug something on his computer because he'd never figure it out... nah, that would require me actually getting my ass up from the desk and walking upstairs... and I don't intend to remove my ass from this desk until I'm ready to leave... oh, and if I have to pee, too... or if I need more water... but other than that, not so much.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home