Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Dear Women in my Office;

In the name of all that is holy, please, I beg of you - stop calling your gynecologist the "coochie doctor" - especially in front of clients.

Thanks a bunch,

me

Labels:

3 comment(s):

  • Dear Girl, I am SO with you on this one...
    Add to the list, "I think someone should tell the office about that. It's terrible that no one is fixing that. The office REALLY needs to know."
    And i'm thinking, "so the phone in YOUR classroom doesn't work? get off your apathetic butt and YOU tell the office.".
    great blog. very funny.
    j.


    By Blogger Jodi, at 10:25 AM  

  • oops, sorry. i was reading down the page and i put the comment on the wrong post.
    i also hate women who are not confident enough in themselves to say the REAL words for real people or objects. It's your monthly period, not "that time of the month". It's a vagina - not "my woman parts".
    anyway, still good posts.
    j.


    By Blogger Jodi, at 10:27 AM  

  • I've got a real close friend who refers to her vagina as "my cooter." The woman says "cooter" at least 20 times a day, which to me, is a really really weird word to place in your daily vocabulary.

    By Blogger Greg, at 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home