Wednesday, June 14, 2006

have you ever had the feeling that no one ever has or ever will get you? Like you're two and a half beats behind the rest of the world and it would be much easier to just become a reclusive hermit* than to deal with all the crap that it would take to get yourself in sync with anyone else? Like you can't remember why half of the people in your life are in your life? Like you're constantly going through the motions to keep up the facade of normal?


I'm not saying I've been experiencing that a LOT lately ever experienced any of that, I was just wondering



*as opposed to those socially adept hermits, of course

1 comment(s):

  • I feel like that quite often. I know that it's the Podunk people and the fact that they just will never understand a city girl, but it's still frusterating

    By Blogger Glamorous Redneck, at 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home