Wednesday, December 26, 2007

To the girl who spammed* my last post for her own selfish reasons-

Wow. Just wow.

You were so caught up in your desire to get revenge on some fucking wedding photographer who had wronged you last summer that you actually left a comment on the post about MY DAD DYING asking for people to check out your post and antagonize some guy you decided was a prick.

I don't even know what to say.

I wouldn't wish what my family is going through on anyone, but you really fucking need to work on your priorities.





* the whole comment** was:

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

Read my latest post, my goal is to fill up this guy's inbox and maybe voice mail =)
http://funqi.blogspot.com/2007/ 1...comcastnet.html


** yes, this post will only succeed in getting her more traffic, but people who refuse to acknowledge that they are not alone on the planet need a public flogging on occassion.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home