Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fucking Texas.

I can't even remember what cool weather feels like.

It's been 90 degrees since... I don't know, about January... and it doesn't look like it's going to be getting any cooler EVER.

I'm tired of being sweaty and I want to wear sweaters.

I'm tired of frizzy hair and stifling humidity.

I want a reason to wear knee socks and cozy pajamas and cuddly slippers.

I want to cook stews and soups and drink hot cocoa.

I want to smell that burnt dust smell of the heater turning on for the first time in the year.

I want to move to Alaska... or Siberia... or fucking anywhere where it's not Summer for all four seasons of the fucking year.

You know, even fucking Phoenix gets cool for a few days of the year.

Labels:

2 comment(s):

  • Holy crap. For only a FEW DAYS will it be cool here in PHOEN-ASS? Just kidding. I know it's a great place. For people who have friends.

    Have you tried sticking your feet in bowls of ice? Or, take a "hot day" and crank your A/C down to 70, just for a day. Wear fuzzy socks accordingly (says the pregnant hermit).


    By Blogger Betsy Yates, at 10:47 PM  

  • found you on Livejournal Baddtattoos_4 thought a "friending" may be in order.

    By Blogger Gaytha, at 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home