Wednesday, June 04, 2008

shameless self-promotion

so... I've got a membership to the local aquarium and last year they had a photo contest and I entered the photo contest and then I forgot about it because I never heard anything about it. Today, we got the quarterly magazine from the aquarium and my kid was flipping through it and he saw a picture he recognized.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Underneath that picture was a caption that said "Best in Show".

In the grand tradition of my life, there is no prize money, no pomp and circumstance, they didn't even email me to let me know, but it's still there, in print, recognition of my awesome shutter skillz (I'd post a link, but it's not even on their website).

So here's me, patting myself on the back.

Go me!

Go me!

Go me!

Okay, I'm done.

Labels: ,

3 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home