Friday, April 25, 2008

so.. I hate when bloggers beg for donations, and I'm SO not one of those people, BUT if you've got a couple extra bucks in your Paypal account and you're tired of having it there, you could donate it to the farm where I volunteer.

It's a sanctuary for abused and/or neglected farm animals - which are kind of a neglected niche in the rescue game since they're not as cute and fluffy as baby kittens and not as cool as lions or tigers or bears (oh my) - but there are actually some pretty cool animals there, who knew that goats had such fun personalities? Not me, but they kind of do. And I have a little pet rooster who sits on my lap and lets me pet him. And there's a couple of pigs who eat eggs. And they all have these stories behind them and some of them are kind of sad, but happy now since they're going to live out their lives happily on the farm.

BUT - the sanctuary is now trying to buy a little trailer to transport animals to the vet and stuff (because, seriously, how else are you going to get a 150 pound to go anywhere?) and they're only about halfway there, so... if you've got a couple of extra bucks, you could toss it over there - they take paypal, how convenient is that?

And in return, in addition to my eternal gratitude, if you're ever here in the armpit of Texas, I'll make you an omelet with the freshest eggs imaginable.

And if you want something more tangible, here is a playlist of music I'm loving right now - it's 11 songs for you to download, listen to and love (blah blah blah, these are just for the purpose of sampling, and then, of course, you should purchase them legally should you like them... blah blah blah, whatever).

1 comment(s):

  • Now that I found you using Blogexplosion, I will visit you often and probably turn into a stalker!!! :)

    But I liked your blog though pink is not my colour !!!

    Unfortunately I dont have any money :( But i love what you are doing with those animals...SO keep it up

    www.lifealame.blogspor.com


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home