Thursday, May 01, 2008

Rock out with your cock out

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




what did you think I meant?

Pervert.

That's Frank, he weighs about 2 pounds and scratched the hell out of my husband's leg the first time he was there. Now I carry him around like he's a Chihuahua.


And this is what happens when people get a little too creative with cross-breeding different types of chickens. She's perfectly healthy and will live a long and happy life as long as she gets the occasional slathering of sunblock. I call her "Rotisserie", because I'm mean but I'm pretty sure that's not her real name.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



yep, I just wrote a whole post about chickens.

4 comment(s):

  • i saw a cock the other day...almost hit him w/ my car, too-but that was an accident. apparently, they actually do try to cross the road in real life...no joke

    By Blogger Miche!e, at 4:35 PM  

  • And it was quite an interesting post.
    Found you on BlogExplosion.


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:16 PM  

  • I'd like to see Paris Hilton carrying around a chicken like a Chihuahua.

    Chicken: The new fashion accessory. :P


    By Blogger Steph, at 11:49 AM  

  • My goodness, is Rotisserie featherless naturally, or is she plucked?

    By Blogger zandperl, at 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home