Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jesus


Jealous, bitches? But wait, there's more:


Yeah, does anyone love you enough to give you produce flavored dental floss? Didn't think so.


Also, I got these 2 pair of the most comfortable slippers ever (if, however, you ever see me out in public wearing either pair, you have my permission to punch me in the throat)
(for reference, the mark on the brown plaid slippered leg is my Cheshire Cat tattoo and the mark on my gray sweater slippered leg is a reminder of the time I listened to the internet tell me I could make my own sugar hair remover. The internet neglected to mention that, in addition to the hair, the molten sugar would be removing the top 3 or 4 layers of skin. Yes, I'm an idiot)

Merry Christmas, or whatever the hell you celebrate or don't!

1 comment(s):

  • haha i bought my wife a 'magic bullet' too - she loves it!

    By Blogger evilgeek, at 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home