Friday, February 05, 2010

Shit I don't fucking care about right now

  • The fucking Super Bowl
  • The fucking Winter Olympics
  • Taylor fucking Swift
  • Your fucking virtual farm on Facebook
  • Your fucking quiz scores for anything on Facebook
  • Any fucking facebook group you think I need to be invited to (pro tip: I DON'T)
  • Jersey fucking Shore (the show, I've got nothing against the place)
  • That my fucking Christmas tree is still up
  • Anyone who fucking thinks he or she NEEDS to twitter/facebook his or her EVERY FUCKING MOVE - do you know who needs to know what you want for dinner? Your waiter, that's the only person. Do you know who needs to know that you're "shutting down and going to bed"? No one. No one fucking cares about that shit, if it's 2AM and you haven't tweeted in an hour, people will figure it out, no one is going to get the FBI involved.

This post was brought to you by Cymbalta, making me tired, a little dizzy and, apparently, prone to swearing for almost two weeks now.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home