Wednesday, May 05, 2010

What is it about underwear shopping that makes a day infinitely better*? Browsed cute panties, checked out some adorable pajamas**, found and bought a cute enough*** bra - it just... put me in a lovely mood.

Oh, and to the cashier at the grocery store who didn't even consider carding me for the beer? Thanks for keeping my ego in check, I appreciate it. And I'll take that gallon jug of Oil of Olay, too, thankyouverymuch.




* could also be the Mexican beer I've been imbibing in honor of whatever holiday it's supposed to be today. Who am I to question a mood like this on a lovely Southern California day? Yay beer!

** pajamas are about as close to lingerie as I get

*** it's not on the same level of cute as the bras they make for girls with A-cups, but I think it's about as cute as I can get without venturing into trashy whore territory. Wanna see it? Here's a pic.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home