Thursday, July 22, 2010

wants and needs and watermelons without seeds

  • a new tattoo
  • a pair of prescription glasses that don't make me look like a bug
  • a perfume that smells like Mr. Bubble bubble bath
  • for my gross knee scab to stop itching
  • to stop picking at my gross knee scab
  • to stop talking about and posting pictures of my gross knee scab*
  • a golden sunset on a beach that isn't jam-packed with disgustingly happy couples in matching rolled-up jeans kissing on command for the photographer doing their engagement shots
  • a watermelon I can massacre for a pitcher of watermelon lemonade (yum)
  • a perfume that smells like apple shampoo
  • a trip somewhere I've never been
  • a telephoto lens - one of those big giant paparazzi ones so I can take pictures of pelicans at the beach and squirrels up in trees
  • to never hear the name J_stin B_iber again
  • a glass of water
  • a bowl of almost-too-spicy Thai noodles
  • to do something with my hair - lighter, shorter, redder - something
  • something to want to write about
  • something to want to paint
  • something to do with the 90 bazillion apricots in my refrigerator and backyard
  • a cute bracelet that will go with everything so I can start wearing bracelets


 *
if you look closely, you can see the yellow-ish Cheeto skin tone of the healing bruise. Other than that, don't look too closely because it's kind of gross. And it still hurts.

2 comment(s):

  • i want a tattoo too! but i haven't got any :( & your knee looks really sore! ><
    just found your blog & it's real cool!
    follow back maybe? :-D
    http://amberamberamberx.blogspot.com


    By Blogger amber, at 1:32 AM  

  • Perfume that smells like apple shampoo--check out DKNY Delicious. There are a couple of them (one is red, the other green) and they're very appley, maybe one of those will fit what you're imagining. :-)

    By Blogger Amanda, at 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home