Saturday, July 17, 2010
- I feel like I'm in a weird place right now (figuratively, not literally, of course) - I'm in one of those places where I feel like I want a change or something. I'm sort of feeling like it will be a miracle if I don't end up shaving my head this weekend (the only reason I haven't done it yet is that I worry I've got an oddly shaped head). It could be pms or an ambien hangover or something.
- I went shopping for underwear, which usually cheers me right up, but it did nothing.
- bought a couple new shades of nail polish, both pink, which is weird.
- I spritzed myself with some Escada perfume and I'm kind of loving it, but I'm not going to buy it because I always forget to wear perfume.
- The movie "The Invention of Lying" is charming* - Jennifer Garner is so cute I want to squish her (fun fact: people with dimples make me happy) and I've always harbored a little crush on Ricky Gervais.
- I'm apparently not moving to Texas, not sure if I mentioned that already or not.
- I think I'm going to start wearing bracelets, I like the way they look on my wrists.
- I'd like to do laundry right now, but the garage is dark and full of spiders so I can't go in there until morning.
- Took the dog for a hike at the beach today - it was sunset-y and there were several couples getting engagement photos taken. I think I'd rather ride a bike naked through a swarm of mosquitoes and then off of a cliff into a pool of molton magma than wear a matching outfit with someone and kiss on cue.
"Are you always happy?"
"Usually. But sometimes I stay in bed and eat and cry."
Labels: and I'm not even on Ambien