Thursday, July 08, 2010

I'll take potpourri for $1000, Alex


Kind of wish I knew what company would possibly put up a billboard that said "Like a trimmed bush? So do we", but unfortunately, all I could get was this quick shot.


I call this "fun with shutter speed" - coincidentally, this is exactly what Vegas usually looks like to me after a yard-long margarita or two.


This is part of a poster for some topless show at our hotel - half of the posters only have this girl from the rack up, but the other half show her torso, too. I'm not going to deny that she's got a slamming body and I would most likely be topless all the time if I looked like her, but... is a smidge of photo shop to clean up the funky belly button area and her snaggly nails a bit too much to ask? I'm no photoshop expert, but I'm assuming smoothing this stuff out would take... a minute or two? I know no one but me has ever even noticed this, or even looked at anything other than her boobs, but it was kind of all I could see every time I looked at the poster.


Why, yes, that IS the world's tallest thermometer in Baker, CA!


other than that - it's 40 degrees cooler here than it is in Vegas right now. I can't understand why anyone would live in that town.

I always ask who smokes anymore and that question was answered this weekend - every single person in Nevada. Gross. Apparently they haven't gotten the message that it's unhealthy...?

It was a fun trip, my kid is always a blast (even if he's ridiculous on car trips because he has a bladder the size of a grape seed), but I think I've had my fill of Vegas for a while.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home