Wednesday, July 07, 2010

only in Vegas

Standing in the lobby of the Bellagio (which, btw, is sofa king beautiful) staring at the Dale Chihuly glass ceiling thing (which, btw, is absolutely spectacular - see below) and listening to a pianist on a grand piano and vaguely recognizing the song... then realizing that the song he's playing is "Complicated" by Avril Lavigne. I'm betting if we'd stayed long enough, we would have heard "Poker Face" and maybe something by Green Day.


And the super cute Spanish guys wandering down the strip wearing soccer jerseys, proudly waving Spanish flags and yelling "Espana!" to everyone they passed. I don't know why, I guess they were just proud to be from Spain*.


Also - proof that I'm a total dork - we wandered through malls full of Balenciaga bags, Louis Vuitton luggage, Louboutin shoes and Tiffany jewelery, none of which I found even remotely interesting (although there was a super cute, square-ish pair of Tom Ford sunglasses I coveted momentarily - I can't bring myself to spend that kind of money on something I'm just going to sit on or lose within a week), but I totally swooned my way through the Apple Store (could I have been more excited to play with an iPad? doubtful).


*I'm not a complete shut-in, I'm familiar with that soccer thing, okay?

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home