Monday, August 09, 2010

Finally, a business opportunity that's perfect for me -

"Can I pay for you to fly out here, kick me in the shins and trash my apt?"


Like you even needed to ask? I'm so sure.


[I really really hate the new Google Image Search, so please imagine an appropriate and amusing .jpg here]

Labels:

4 comment(s):

  • did this come from mr. peter m. king, barrister, urgently trying to reach you regarding his client's $25m estate? because it sounds like a stipulation to a great inheritance to me.

    By Blogger Randy, at 4:31 PM  

  • don't be jealous because you didn't answer the email first.

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 4:34 PM  

  • i am unfamiliar with this concept of jealousy. does it involve blunt instruments?

    By Blogger Randy, at 4:36 PM  

  • The way I do it, yes.

    And then usually a restraining order.


    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home