Thursday, August 05, 2010

The sun'll come out, tomorrow*...

So, in last night's dream, I was, for some reason, being taken care of** by a rich blond lady who lived in a great house. Also, she had a chauffeur and we went to nice restaurants. And she had photographs of herself all the hell over the house - but whatever, she had money, she gets to be a narcissist, right?

adoption - To dream that you are adopted, suggests that you are longing for the child within you (um... thought we already covered the whole just-had-my-period-last-week thing?).

blond - To see a blond person in your dream, suggests that you need to enjoy life and live it up. Be a little glamorous (brb, putting on my cashmere and emerald undergarments).

chauffeur - To dream that you are being chauffeured, signifies extravagance and luxury. (if you need me, I'll be blowing my nose with thousand dollar bills)

restaurant - To dream that you are in a restaurant, suggests that you are feeling overwhelmed by decisions and choices that you need to make in your life (Talk about overwhelmed - I mean, every damn dollar menu in town has, like 20 items!!!!). Alternatively, it indicates that you are seeking for emotional nourishment outside of your social support system (ugh, can't I just get a damn supplement for that?).

photographs - To see a photograph in your dream, indicates that there is a relationship that needs your attention. You are not looking deep enough into the problem (STOP JUDGING ME, DREAMS - I will be as shallow as I want!!!!).


*accidentally appropriate because it actually IS raining here today - who knew it rained in California?

**not like I was a lesbian-gigolo (that sounds like a delicious Italian dessert)... I guess that would be a prostitute? Sugar baby? She was, apparently taking care of me because I needed a babysitter... so I guess I just want to be clear that I'm an idiot, not a whore... Yep, that's about right.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home