Tuesday, July 27, 2010

hey, look at me, talking about my dreams again

so, last night in my dream, I was at the grocery store again, and I had a small dog. And then I was in a really cute retro-looking bathroom and there was a snail outside of its shell. And then I dreamed I was really sleepy. Yes, I dreamed I was sleepy, could I have more boring dreams?

Aaaaanyway, this means -

grocery store - To dream that you are in a market, represents some emotional or physical need that you are currently lacking in your life. You may be in need of nurturance and some fulfillment. (So apparently, my life is still lacking - shocking!!! And I still don't think nurturance is a word.)

small dog - To see a dog in your dream, symbolizes intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. The dream suggests that your strong values and good intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and bring you success (um... I don't know where you're getting your information, DREAM, but I've never been accused of having strong values OR good intentions, thankyouverymuch). The dream dog may also represent someone in your life who exhibits these qualities (clearly, you don't know my friends). Alternatively, to see a dog in your dream, indicates a skill that you may have ignored or forgotten (I resent the implication that I ever had any skillz in the first place).

bathroom - To dream that you are in the bathroom, relates to your instinctual urges (or perhaps I've been drinking too much water before bed?). Alternatively, a bathroom symbolizes purification and self-renewal. You need to cleanse yourself, both emotionally and psychologically (or perhaps I need more fiber?).

snail - To see a snail in your dream, suggests that you are being overly sensitive (shut up, ME????? Why would you say something like that? Are you saying I look fat?). You are feeling inhibited, but desire to be more outgoing and energetic (yeah, pretty sure I've never desired to be more outgoing. And if I need to be more energetic, that's what coffee is for, thankyouverymuch). Alternatively, a snail suggests that you are making steady progress toward a goal (hey, I kind of resent the implication that I've ever had goals*).

sleepy - To feel sleepy in your dream, suggests that you are letting an opportunity pass you by if you do not take action (well, sure, Dream, that's all good and well, how about you help me out a bit by telling me what action would be appropriate to take before said opportunity completely forgets about me passes me by). You need to pay more attention to your surroundings. Perhaps you are lacking knowledge or awareness in some area or issue (well, sure, but that could be said about anyone, right? I mean, I don't know anything about the GNP of Lithuania, but perhaps you should stop being so judge-y, Dream)


*just kidding, I've actually got a whole list of goals I wrote up the other day, shhhh, don't tell anyone. 

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home