Sunday, August 08, 2010

Weekend texts are the most fun

Because I get have exchanges like:

someone: I'm in a very awkward situation right now
me: Physically or emotionally? If it's physically, loosen up the handcuffs. If it's emotionally... I got nothin'. Sorry.
someone: not physically. I'm at a gentleman's club and it's not what I thought it was*


and because I get to say things like -

"goat fetish, FTW"

"what are you, a species-ist?"

and

"brb, we've been so textually active, my battery is almost dead"



* unfortunately, I fell asleep and didn't get to find out why the gentleman's club wasn't what he expected... I'm pretty sure he didn't go expecting it to be a gentleman's club, filled with mahogany, cigars, leather-bound books and guys wearing monocles... Or maybe that's what it turned out to be? If I don't get an answer soon, I'm going to have to break down and actually make a phone call. Ugh.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home