Saturday, October 02, 2010

Dear Walgreen's,

I saw this sign today at your local store while I was signing away my life in order to buy some decongestants and all I can say is - Really?


I mean, really???

I can (barely) overlook the use of Comic Sans (even though it IS the worst font available) and the gratuitous ALL CAPS, but the use of "giving" instead of "given" compounded by the misspelling of "giving"? That's, like, second grade stuff! Even if, for some reason, the word processing program you used doesn't have spell check, are you telling me absolutely no one in your entire store has a rudimentary grasp of the English language?

Sorry, but stuff like this doesn't exactly give me a boatload of confidence in having you guys in charge of my prescriptions.

Labels: ,

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home