Wednesday, September 29, 2010

License Plate O' The Day

So, way back, a billion years ago, when I lived on the surface of the sun in Phoenix I used to see a lot of personalized license plates and, for lack of any actual blog material, I would blog about them (I'm too lazy to look for links, but if it's all that important, you could check the archives, I guess).

Then I lived in Georgia and Texas and neither of those places had too many of those, and I hadn't seen any noteworthy ones here... until today.

I'm coming back from the grocery store and I find myself stuck at a stoplight behind some trashy car with a vanity plate that says:

BUSTY ONE

And, as though, that weren't the paragon of class, her license plate holder said "Bigger is always better"

I'm guessing she's... a sculptor?

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home