Monday, September 20, 2010

So yesterday, I'm sitting in an uncomfortable folding chair at a little basketball tournament thing, it was during halftime so I was going over some of the pictures I'd taken of The Kid -


when I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Excuse me," says this mom-type lady behind me. "Could you move your hair?"

I reach up to touch my hair, knowing I'd straightened it earlier that day, but wondering if the humidity had turned it into a Marge Simpson coif, or if I'd accidentally put in a Bump-It. Hmm, I thought, minimal frizz and no plastic contraption. Am I going to have to punch this lady in the throat?

I turn around to give the woman my least-amused, most WTF-lady? look.

"Oh, I just wanted to see the tattoo in the middle of your back."

Labels:

1 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home