Tuesday, September 14, 2010

my mind is a scary place to be

so, I decide to vacuum the living room (because I can never get all the dog hair tumbleweeds when I sweep the laminate floor, and the wand thing lets me get into all the corners and stuff), but I couldn't find the wand attachment thing for the vacuum cleaner, so I decided to just use the hose thing.

Halfway through the living room, holding onto the stretchy hose part, I think "hey, this is kind of like vacuuming with a flaccid penis", which... what? How would I know? And why would that thought even get in my head? Why couldn't I have thought "hey, this is kind of like vacuuming with an elephant trunk" or "hey, this is kind of like vacuuming with a bendy straw"?

Labels:

2 comment(s):

  • I don't know what YOUR experience is with flaccid peni, but I can tell you, that ain't typical.

    By Blogger Betsy Yates, at 9:05 PM  

  • LMAO! I have thought that same thing.

    By Blogger Giggly, at 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home