Sunday, September 05, 2010

I finally have a phone with a QWERTY keyboard. Admittedly, everyone else in the world had one five years ago, but I don't care, the word QWERTY is fun to say AND to type. It makes me happy.

Now I might check out some website I heard about called Twitter*.

And, apropos of nothing, here's a picture of my cat eating out of a pan on the stove. Apparently, he likes Greek noodles and sausage. And I need a lid for my pan. Or I need to consider washing the dinner dishes a bit quicker.






*j/k my BFF forced me to set up one back in the beginning.

3 comment(s):

  • I need to know if you ate out of that pan after Kitty.

    By Blogger Betsy Yates, at 11:00 AM  

  • no. But the other night, I might have sipped from my water glass after he drank out of it. I am gross.

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 11:05 AM  

  • I suppose indirect tongue contact is better than tongue-to-tongue contact. Kitty tongue would mean some seriously rough tongue-to-tongue contact. Unlike with your dog. Not that I would know these things. I'm supposing.

    By Blogger Betsy Yates, at 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home