Friday, September 10, 2010
Dear People Who Live On The Corner -As if it weren't enough that you
- have somewhere between 22 and 38 people living in your single family home
- park all over the street making visibility pretty difficult on our streetlight-less street
- have one dog who barks approximately 19 hours a day
- have one dog who escapes at least once a day and craps on our lawn
- have one little girl who lives there who looks like a demon and I'm pretty sure she steals a little bit of my soul every time we make eye contact
- caught and ate my landlords pet rabbits*
- play extremely loud, thumping, mind-numbing mariachi music every weekend
Now you've gone and painted the outside of your house a color that is halfway between seafoam green and baby-nursery blue.
It's official, you guys are the biggest assholes in the neighborhood.
*a teeny bit his fault for not being able to contain them within his backyard