Thursday, September 23, 2010
Things I Have Learned This Week
- Having a keyboard on my phone allows me to conveniently use phrases like "flux capacitor" and "Siamese twin burlesque dancers" in text messages*.
- Asiago cheese bagels are delicious.
- homemade caramel candies are a pain in the butt to make, but stupidly delicious.
- I dreamed that I was pregnant, had a baby boy and insisted upon naming him "Lucius" - apparently, I have a subconscious desire for my kid to get his ass kicked on a regular basis.
- Debbie Reynolds is still alive and touring and, at 78-years-old, is one of the most adorable people in the world**.
*it happens more than you would think
** seriously, she was interviewed on my local news and I would do just about anything for her to adopt me
Labels: just... why?