Thursday, September 23, 2010

Things I Have Learned This Week

  • Having a keyboard on my phone allows me to conveniently use phrases like "flux capacitor" and "Siamese twin burlesque dancers" in text messages*.
  • Asiago cheese bagels are delicious.
  • homemade caramel candies are a pain in the butt to make, but stupidly delicious.
  • I dreamed that I was pregnant, had a baby boy and insisted upon naming him "Lucius" - apparently, I have a subconscious desire for my kid to get his ass kicked on a regular basis.
  • Debbie Reynolds is still alive and touring and, at 78-years-old, is one of the most adorable people in the world**. 


*it happens more than you would think
** seriously, she was interviewed on my local news and I would do just about anything for her to adopt me

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home