Wednesday, September 22, 2010

5 Movies I Would Rather Watch Than a Movie About Facebook

  • "Watching Grass Grow"
  • "Seeing Someone Clean a Litterbox"
  • "Keeping an Eye on a Pot of Water Coming to a Boil"
  • "Observing a Window Cleaner Cleaning the Windows of a Three Story Building"
  • "The Thought Process Behind Those Horrible Olive Garden Commercials"

Labels:

4 comment(s):

  • Because.
    That's why.


    By Blogger Betsy Yates, at 10:34 AM  

  • OMG! I saw THE WORST commercial last night. And now I can't remember what it was for, but it involved creepy looking kittens in outfits and a weird song and I spent the length of the commercial shouting that "someone in advertising is SO FIRED."

    By Blogger Amanda, at 12:45 PM  

  • OMG! I saw THE WORST commercial last night. And now I can't remember what it was for, but it involved creepy looking kittens in outfits and a weird song and I spent the length of the commercial shouting that "someone in advertising is SO FIRED."

    By Blogger Amanda, at 12:45 PM  

  • Betsy - I don't even know what to say to you.

    Steph - those Olive Garden commercials make me irrationally angry - first, no families or friends behave like that. second, no one is ever that excited about eating at Olive Garden - ever.

    Amanda - The one with the kittens in outfits is almost as bad as the one with people in kitten masks.


    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home