Monday, September 27, 2010

Kizz Kizz, bang bang

The squishy-faced little puppy girl who is getting the side-eye from my dog here is Kizzy, she lives here now.

She was found by Santa Barbara Animal Control as a stray in some park in Santa Barbara last month and no one ever came to claim her.

She's about a year old, she has a wiggly little thumb tail and she seems to think she's a lap dog (fortunately she's very small for a boxer, so it's not that bad)

But look at that face and tell me you wouldn't take her home -



EDIT: Boxer pic spam


Edit II: more boxer pic spam


Labels:

2 comment(s):

  • I love her. Thank you for posting lots of pictures. And did I mention I love her?

    By Blogger Amanda, at 3:23 PM  

  • She's gorgeous. She's welcome to visit my lap any time.

    By Blogger Betsy Yates, at 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home