Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hey, Oprah, I think I've found your replacement, this guy has completely figured out women!

I took the new dog to the vet today to make sure she's healthy, blah blah blah and, when I get home, I find my landlord watering the front yard.

He asks how the new dog is working out and I tell him she's adjusting to us much better than we're adjusting to her, blah blah blah, she might still have too much puppy in her, blah blah blah, Baby Daddy and The Kid are spoiled by our other dog being older, mellow and not prone to stealing shoes and pens, blah blah blah, I'm super bummed about it because I think she's got potential to be an amazing dog, but I know she deserves a great home and, being young and purebred, I'm sure she'll be re-adopted quickly, blah blah blah...

Landlord interrupts me to explain how I need the new dog because Baby Daddy works all day and The Kid is older and doesn't need me as much, so I really either needed a new baby or a new dog, because that's just how women are and I should probably just issue an ultimatum that the dog stays or I get me a fertilized egg...

I didn't even... I couldn't even... I don't even... WHAT?

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home