Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Did the dish run away with the spoon?

For some reason, spoons disappear from my house - there are always enough forks, always enough knives, but every damn time I want cereal or yogurt, that damn spoon compartment is empty and I have to either wash one or use that weird long spoon that we only use for stirring chocolate milk.

Yesterday, I was forced to make a trip to Walmart (because it's the only damn place in town that sells the environmentally friendly cat litter my hippy ass insists upon using now) and when I came out to the parking lot, I found this next to my car:


I don't know if this was a defector from my house, or if it was trying to catch a ride home (but it was covered in some mystery substance AND it was the Walmart parking lot, so I left it).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, since it's been nearly two years of living in the prettiest place on the planet, it looks like we might be on the road again - OMG YAY, MOVING AGAIN!!!! - except... bleh. But as long as it's not back to Texas, I can suck it up and deal - as long as I have the internet, cable and the occasional trip to Target, I could pretty much live anywhere - this time around, anywhere could be LA County (which wouldn't totally suck), Salt Lake City (eh, it's a big city and looks pretty), Seattle (it's beautiful and my sister lives there), and Phoenix (lowest on my list simply because I love sweater weather, but it's a big city and they have an Ikea and everywhere is air-conditioned).

Labels:

3 comment(s):

  • I vote Seattle, 'cause we plan to move North West someday...and even though I NEVER see you in real life, knowing that you're close makes me feel better about you moving. Okay? :)

    By Blogger Giggly, at 9:47 AM  

  • What, no Boston?
    If you move to Seattle, you can hang with my high school BFF, Kate.


    By Blogger Betsy Yates, at 10:47 AM  

  • And, newsflash! We have IKEA here, too. Just sayin.

    By Blogger Jootastic, at 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home