Friday, October 29, 2010

As surprising as it may seem, sometimes I censor myself a little bit here because there are two or three people I know IRL who read this, or because I don't want to offend anyone, but... then I remember that I really don't like censoring myself, and, really, people get offended by shit all the time, so... whatever.

1) Sometimes I wish I had a dwarf/little person sidekick friend - like a real dwarf, not just someone vertically challenged - dwarves make me happy, I can't help that I'm fascinated by them.

2) I'm bringing pubes back - I don't understand what happened to pubic hair in the last decade or so - why are women expected to keep our nether regions completely bare? Is it one of those eternal youth things? And, really, would that fool anyone? I mean, if a 60-year-old woman is as bare as a pre-teen, is that going to fool anyone? Is the pain of shaving/waxing/deforesting really worth it? Shouldn't anyone given access to that area just be happy that he or she has been given access? And if someone is given access, should that person really be reviewing the landscaping?

and, since I like to add photos to posts and anything even remotely related to this post would be inappropriate, here's a picture of my cat and a pumpkin.

Labels: ,

3 comment(s):

  • 1) I thought I WAS your dwarf sidekick.

    2) I was SO relieved to see a picture of THAT cat as I scrolled down following the Long Live Pubic Hair rant.

    *insert Beavis & Butthead grunts*


    By Blogger Betsy Yates, at 8:57 PM  

  • I used to work with dwarfs and I agree that they're fascinating. It's fun to throw them in the air and catch them.

    By Blogger Gorilla Bananas, at 2:03 AM  

  • "Bringing pubic hair back". :) Yay! Ummm...It never left these parts. The only one I feel sorry for is the OBGYN. :o

    By Blogger Giggly, at 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home