Friday, March 18, 2011

in case anyone was wondering

what I purchased while under the influence of Ambien...

by ShaeWow on etsy

It was actually on my etsy wishlist for a while - among the many reasons why I like it:

  • it's well done
  • look at that adorable frame
  • it's wildly inappropriate, but in a quiet, private-joke kind of way
  • it's a line from "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" 
  • "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" featured one of my major girl crushes, Mila Kunis
  • "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" featured the future father of my future children, Jason Segel

Labels: ,

3 comment(s):

  • I effing love Shae.

    By Blogger Giggly, at 6:21 PM  

  • that is sweet! I also love Jason Segel. (oh, be still my beating heart)

    Nice purchase, all Ambien ever did for me was give me scary hallucinations.


    By Blogger Citizen K, at 10:07 PM  

  • Excellent! I bet your house is so fun to be in and just sit and look at... while on Ambien... so much cool and funny stuff!

    By Blogger Lisa, at 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home