Monday, March 14, 2011

okay, either the check out section of the site from which I'm ambienly trying to purchase something is being straight up wonky, or my hands are currently made of nothing but cotton candy and maybe a gummi bear coating.

Surprisingly, etsy shopping takes about 75 bajillion times longer under the influence of zolpidem. Fuck, writing that sentence (which I originally typed as "sandwich") took 75 bajillion times longer than anything ever should take,

I wonder if I could get a zolpidem patch and just feel like this all the time, like sooooooooper sloooooowed down and a little bit jumpy by the clowns and fat tourists I keep seeing out of the corner of my eyes... okay, that part would suck... perhaps I didn't think this one through all the way...

Labels: ,

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home