Thursday, February 17, 2011

If there were ever any question about what a small town this is...

When our local Target was being rearranged - not remodeled, rearranged - it was not only featured on the news, it was one of the teasers during the shows before the news.

2 comment(s):

  • Bwah ha ha... it was even a teaser? That's awesome. I sure hope they were able to get some "man on the street" reaction-interviews to the remodel. "Well, I did like that the mens' clothing section is a lot closer to the pet care aisle. It'll be nice to grab new slacks and kitty litter a few minutes faster than the old way. But I do miss the old linoleum."

    By Blogger Lisa, at 10:39 PM  

  • They rearranged Target? Dammit, I hate learning where everything is all over again. They just want you to walk around lost saying to yourself "oh, I didn't know they had these at Target."

    By Blogger Cyndvu, at 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home