Tuesday, February 15, 2011

well who do we have here? It's my old friend Ambiem

you know what's nice? rye bread and soft pajamas and coffee yogurt and Dunkin Donuts Strawberry Shortcake coffee.

you know what's not so nice? when people think it's cool to make a twitter for their pet or baby, how, according to my roots, my hair is growing like crazy, but it's not getting any longer, there must be some holdup somewhere in the middle. Also, I can't seem to write more than a paragraph or two on the new story I've been percolating for a while and it's driving me fucking nuts - like I've got the general idea and I've got some great scenes that could be stitched into something resembling a big old fictional quilt

so I'm kind of on ambien right now and this episode of Law & Order (which I never watch) appears to be in 3-D... holy crap, Angela from "Who's the Boss" is the judge here. I'd insert a "now we know who the boss is" joke right there, but even in my compromised state I can see that would be low brow (or lowbrow?)

I just ate half a sleeve of townhouse crackers (the wheat kind) and a bunch of Trader Joe's pub cheese.

And I'm seriously lusting over this item and need one IMMEDIATELY, but instead of being one of those whiny bloggers who beg for presents, I will gently suggest that you mosey on over to my etsy shop and pick up something for yourself (or someone you know who would like something.... I mean, everyone knows someone who likes something, right?) and then it will fund my quest to add one more useless but super cool object d'art. (and, no pressure, but if you DO happen to want to buy something and you read the blog, I'll totally hook you up with free shipping.) (okay, I know it's totally lame when people pimp out their stuff or their causes or the ads in their sidebars, but my etsy shop is art, or something...

and speaking of art, I just realized that my water glass had an artsy look to it, so I snapped a couple shots - this is my contribution to art tonight



oooooo, art. actual unretouched pictures of the inside of my water cup. Whatever, I'm going to bed,

Labels: ,

4 comment(s):

  • I kind of got stuck at coffee flavored yogurt. THAT EXISTS?!?!

    By Blogger Mugdha, at 7:43 AM  

  • it not only exists, it's wonderful. I *think* Dannon is the only company that makes it and not every store carries it, so when I find it, I grab a bunch.

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 7:48 AM  

  • http://www.browncowfarm.com/nutritionfacts/Label.cfm?LabelID=32

    By Blogger Jooli H., at 2:44 PM  

  • Was that *really* your water glass... or the view down your esophagus after swallowing a little flashlight? Either way, it is LOVELY.

    By Blogger Lisa, at 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home