Wednesday, February 09, 2011

pro-tip

if you've been feeling malaise-y and generally unwell for the past week or so* and woke up with a terrrrrible headache and weird pressure-y pain behind your eyes, it's probably not a good idea to fall asleep to a "House" marathon because you'll just wake up positive that you have:

a) Lupus**
b) Cushings***
c) an invisible tumor
and or
d) some weirdo viral infection that only 4 people in the entire world have ever heard of




*oh the joys of living with my own carrier monkey a schoool age child

**it's never Lupus

*** I don't even know what this is, but it's something they suggest an awful lot

Labels: ,

5 comment(s):

  • I had a headache with pressure behind my eyes all day yesterday. Crap.

    By Blogger Mugdha, at 12:14 PM  

  • A severe headache maybe a sign of old age?

    "Happy Birthday!" (well, close enough)


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:03 PM  

  • the same thing happened to me! i don't even want to look up cushings. IT'S BETTER NOT TO KNOW.

    By Blogger that girl, at 11:14 AM  

  • seriously, don't look up Cushings - I finally did and am now positive that I have it.

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 4:44 PM  

  • oh, don't worry, i won't!

    By Blogger that girl, at 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home