Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'm just going to leave this here - this is a creepy babydoll I insisted upon buying from the grocery store yesterday when my brother and I went to buy specific ingredients for the special treats we were going to make for my stepmom (croissants [me], homemade tomato soup [my brother] and caramels [my sister]). I knew this doll would creep everyone out/make them laugh. And it does. So it was $3.24 well spent.

3 comment(s):

  • That is really creepy. Kinda reminds me of Big Baby from Toy Story 3, haha.

    By Blogger Mugdha, at 3:41 PM  

  • Oh hell... as if my nightmares aren't bad enough, I had to go and watch that.

    ;-)


    By Blogger Barb Black, at 9:17 AM  

  • someone needs to feed that kid some raisins because it's constipated enough to spontaneously sprout a very flexible joint in it's forehead...

    By Blogger Ginamonster, at 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home