Thursday, March 31, 2011

What the fuck, California?

Less than a week after I finally got tired of vacuuming the dog hair that kept getting caught under the legs of the 2 fans we have in the house and decided to relocate them to the garage because, for fuck's sake, it's March, there's no way I'm going to need a damn fan for at least a couple months, it was nearly 90 damn degrees today.

NOT.
OKAY.

Last week, it was chilly enough to require me to dig my favorite red sweater out of the hamper to go over the strapless shirt I was going to wear somewhere and this week, it's like I'm living in fucking Phoenix.

Even a mid-day trip to the beach did not help me cool down.

(I did get to see some cute little seals and seeing wildlife in their natural environment always makes me all squee)

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home