Saturday, April 16, 2011

list of things that the elves living in my house regularly pilfer

nail clippers
spoons
one sock
scissors
my embroidery scissors
hair clips
spatulas
cat toys
blue or black pens*
lids to plastic food storage containers
the lid to the saucepan I use to cook rice
1 cup measuring cups






* red pens, though, seem to multiply, seriously, it's like a fifth grade teacher lives in the house, there are red pens on every damn surface of the house

Labels:

2 comment(s):

  • spoons! that happens in my house, too!

    By Blogger that girl, at 12:43 PM  

  • My elves pilfer the same things... the little miscreants! And now I'm a little freaked at the idea of a Will Ferrellesque house elf pilfering through my junk drawer. I shall have disturbing dreams tonight for sure!

    By Blogger Steph, at 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home