Monday, June 27, 2011

fun with telemarketers

Douche with Questionable Vocational Choices: I'm excited to tell you that, because of your phone number, you've been selected to get a $100 department store gift voucher that you can use at any department store such as Target, Walmart...

me: um... do we really consider Walmart a department store?

D w/ QVC: um... as I was saying, because you made a recent purchase, you have been selected to receive this voucher.

me: whoa, I thought you said I got it because of my phone number

D w/ QVC: So all I need from you is your credit card number to pay for the $2.95 shipping of the voucher...

me: is that voucher made of iron ore? Or are you sending it via gold-plated carrier pigeon? I can't imagine why else it would cost so much to ship a voucher? Wouldn't it just be easier to email it? Everyone shops online now...

D w/ QVC: blah blah blah blah blah blah blah [click]

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home