Thursday, June 16, 2011

(necessary backstory: it's been about 2 months or so since I've felt anything but bummed out and mostly absent from my own life, so I finally decided to suck it up and make an appointment with the doctor - he upped my anti-depressant and sent me to get some blood drawn so they could make sure there was nothing wrong [past the obvious, of course])

Dear Doctor's Office Lady Who Left Me A Somber Voicemail That My Bloodwork Was Back And She Wanted To Speak To Me About It,

I really appreciate you not returning my call after I returned your call, I really appreciate having the entire night to watch episodes of "House" and stress the hell out and about what it potentially wrong with me (past the obvious, of course).

Thanks a heap!

xxoo,

me

Labels: ,

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home