Monday, May 16, 2011

so, my car decides to stall today at the gas station and, like the She-hulk I am, I push it into a nearby parking space, pop the hood and stick my head right in there.

Then I realize that I'm only marginally capable of putting gas in it, wtf do I think I'm going to find under there? Like there's going to be flashing yellow light that says "this is what's broken and here's how to fix it"?



turned out that my battery had gone bad, but thanks to some dentally-challenged dude at some random auto parts store and way more money than I would have expected, it's been replaced - yay

2 comment(s):

  • I thought I would be a badass last weekend and change my own steering fluid and I spent like 15 minutes leaning over my hood and getting everything ready according to my car manual only to realize I'd bought the wrong power steering fluid. Ugh.

    By Blogger Mugdha, at 8:22 PM  

  • This sounds like a man's job. But I'm very proud of you. Do I get points for taking out the trash?

    By Blogger Betsy Yates, at 5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home