Sunday, May 29, 2011

So... the neighbor lady who felt it was necessary to come to my house to tell me her husband was an adulterer* and she'd kicked him out, didn't feel it was necessary to let me know that she and her family were going to have a yard sale, you know, in case we wanted to have one, too**



* I'm assuming they're back together as he's living there again and she's back to acting like I don't exist (not a huge loss, she had big Dallas hair, wears high-heeled clogs and is churchy, so it's not like we were going to be pals, it's just that she didn't need to be so transparent in her usage of me as an emotional tampon)

**not that I would have wanted to have one, I'm sick as crap, haven't showered in 2 days and the thought of sitting outside at 6AM and haggling over pennies with strangers appeals to me about as much as a pap smear on a bed of nails right now, but it's just weird the communication that exists in a neighborhood, that's all I'm sayin'.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home